Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Travis Hoehne Photography

Travis Hoehne was the photographer for our wedding, and has become a good friend of ours. Here is a recent post on his blog. If your looking for a photographer, he is the man! May God continue to bless his talents.

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 04, 2007

I've been PUBLISHED!!!

I got an email a few months ago asking me if I would be interested in shooting for an Inland Empire based magazine "M.D. News"...It is a medical lifestyle and business magazine. I met with Bobby, the publisher, and we hit it off so I agreed to be the magazine's photographer. Basically, I get to meet and photograph some pretty big names in the medical world. It's a lot of fun and the first issue just came out. I took some pics of the magazine so you could all check it out. I have a full page ad in the magazine as well. My brother-in-law, Dylan, is the world's best graphic designer ;) and he designed my new logo (which I absolutely love) as well as the full page ad. He is also helping me with my new website (which will be coming soon, so check back for more details on that). Well I hope you enjoy.









2 comments:

Travis Hoehne said...

Thanks for spreading my name around. See you on Sunday!

Samantha Haverlock said...

Mindy, I love that he used your picture for the ad!!! So beautiful! He is amaaaazing!